Enjoy Giant Redwoods this Spring
Willits is your Gateway to the Redwoods. No trip to Northern California would be complete without a visit to The Big Trees. If you have friends or relatives somewhere nearby, invite them to join you for the day and enjoy all the amenities at Mendocino Redwoods RV Resort – including the great big trees – for one low price per person. They don’t need to have an RV.
Here’s what your guests can expect…
- Swimming pool
- Hot tubs – fabulous fun on weekdays when it’s less crowded
- Water-spray park
- Video arcade
- Mini golf
- Disc golf under the redwoods
- Petting Zoo – pet cute animals like bunnies, goats, mini-pigs, little horses, and a tortoise
- Fish in the lake
- Black Bart gunfighters’ show
- Hike the nature trails with your doggies
- Have a picnic under the trees – we have plenty of fire rings, picnic tables, and BBQ grills
- Lots more too!
Affordable! Guests can use the park for just $15 per adult and $12 per child.
The Skunk Train
Wait! Here’s one more way you can have fun with your friends and family members…ride the Skunk Train. Huff and puff through the majestic redwoods aboard the Skunk Train, just as folks did over 135 years ago. Mendocino Redwoods even has its own train depot – the Skunk Train will pick you up right here. It’s easier than ever to get a Skunk Train ticket – just purchase your Boarding Pass at our Camp Store.
Plan a Mendocino Redwoods Spring Getaway
Springtime is the ideal time to plan your escape from the ordinary. The forest is bursting with bright green new growth, the baby animals want to lick your hand, and we offer great low rates at this time of year. The Premium RV Sites even have their own hot tubs!